This tour was designed for all of those who want to explore Lisbon's history and heritage. During the morning we will take you to visit Lisbon's historic centre that resisted the 1755 earthquake. Afterwards, the tour continues to the ViniPortugal's Tasting Room to give you the opportunity to taste different quality wines produced in Portugal, ending your tour in one of the most well-known wine bars in Lisbon
Prices and Available Options:
€138 (Price per person based on a group of 2 people.) More price options for groups bigger than 2 under request.
- Walking Tour at Lisbon's City Centre with an exclusive Tourist Guide
- Entry and wine experience at Lisbon Wines of Portugal Tasting Room - Sala Ogival
- 1 Wine and regional products tasting at By The Wine – José Maria da Fonseca
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Monuments entrance fees (available to purchase at the entrance)
- Personal expenses
- Flights or other means of transportation used to get to the starting point of the itinerary
- Other complementary services not included in the itinerary
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to confirmation according to availability. You will receive an email with the details of the reservation and after that (in a 48h period), a confirmation email.
- The confirmation Voucher includes complete information about the tour operator including contacts and directions.
- Reservation guaranteed with a credit card number.
- Tax is already included according to the legal tax in Portugal.
- Any supplements are paid separately.
- Payment: 50% of the total amount of the tour in the booking confirmation. 50% of the total amount of the tour at 45 days prior to the beginning of the tour. Or 100% of the total amount of the tour in the booking confirmation if less than 45 days prior to the beginning of the tour.
- Cancellation: Cancellations up to 45 days prior the Tour: Non-refundable deposit (up to € 1.000 the deposit will be the total amount). Cancellations less than 45 days prior the Tour or no show: 100% of the total booking will be charged.
- No show: 100% of the total booking price will be charged.
- In the case of a force majeure event (are considered effects of force majeure event as follows: natural phenomena, natural disasters, fires, heavy rains, floods, volcanic eruptions, traffic accident, hostilities or any local or national emergencies; invasions; obedience to any order or application of any competent authority or any other public authority, decision or government intervention, military action, revolutions, strikes, civil disorder, transport reduction; closed airports or any other event, circumstance or exceptional and catastrophic emergency that makes it impossible, illegal or prevents customers traveling) the company WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda. will not be held responsible for customers affected by the force majeure event, nor shall reimburse, or shall pay any fees, costs, expenses or any other value, booking changes or cancellations, per: a) any cancellation or change of reservation made by customers because of the force majeure event or; b) because it was not used part of the reserve due to the force majeure event.
The Tour will begin in Lisbon's city centre. In Lisbon's historic centre the private guide will take you to visit the Cathedral (Sé Catedral), the only building that survived the 1755 earthquake. Afterwards, we go up one of Lisbon's seven hills, in the Alfama neighbourhood you will go to Castelo de São Jorge, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the city. Going down the typical streets of Lisbon's historic centre, we will take you to discover Baixa Pombalina, a place that was renovated after de earthquake, where you will find the Rua Augusta Arch and the Santa Justa Lift.
In the western wing of one of the most emblematic squares in Europe, Praça do Comércio (the old Terreiro do Paço), we will take you to the ViniPortugal's Tasting Room, where you will enjoy a commented wine tasting by the in-house enologist.
In the shopping area of Chiado, we will take you to one of the best wine bars in Lisbon, By the Wine, from world-renowned producer José Maria da Fonseca. In this relaxed environment for true wine and food lovers, you will taste some of the most classic pairings of wine and food.
End of the Tour
- Lisbon's Historic City Centre
- Wine experiences at one of the best wine bars in Lisbon
- Wine tasting with the enologist
- Breathtaking landscape