This tour was designed thinking about those who wish to become wine connoisseurs of the Alentejo wine and food. In the warm and dry environment of the plains, we will take you on a three-day wine tour where you will visit some of the best Portuguese producers.
Prices and Available Options:
From € 1.200 (price per person based on double occupancy)
CUSTOMIZABLE TRIP OPTIONS: All of our itineraries may be customized as you wish, add extra days, change a hotel, see different sights. Contact one of our expert consultants for your free, no-obligation vacation plan.
- Pick up and drop off at a Hotel in Lisbon or at Lisbon Airport
- Tour in Alentejo with private driver/guide for the entire duration of the tour in a car of superior range
- 1 Night Accommodation in a Double Room or similar in L'AND Vineyards
- 1 Night Accommodation in a Double Room or similar in Convento do Espinheiro
- 2 Breakfasts in the accommodation units
- 4 Guided Tours with wine tasting at 4 of the best wine producing estates in Alentejo
- 1 Massage at the SPA with products based on the grape properties
- 1 Wine course
- 1 Lunch with pre-set menu (drinks not included)
- 2 Dinners with pre-set menu (drinks not included)
- 1 Picnic
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees (tickets available to purchase at the entrance)
- Other services not included in the itinerary
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to confirmation according to availability. You will receive an email with the details of the reservation and after that (in a 48h period), a confirmation email.
- The confirmation Voucher includes complete information about the tour operator including contacts and directions.
- Reservation guaranteed with a credit card number.
- Tax is already included according to the legal tax in Portugal.
- Any supplements are paid separately.
- Payment: 50% of the total amount of the tour in the booking confirmation. 50% of the total amount of the tour at 45 days prior to the beginning of the tour. Or 100% of the total amount of the tour in the booking confirmation if less than 45 days prior to the beginning of the tour.
- Cancellation: Cancellations up to 45 days prior the Tour: Non-refundable deposit (up to € 1.000 the deposit will be the total amount). Cancellations less than 45 days prior to the Tour or no show: 100% of the total booking will be charged.
- No show: 100% of the total booking price will be charged.
- In the case of a force majeure event (are considered effects of force majeure event as follows: natural phenomena, natural disasters, fires, heavy rains, floods, volcanic eruptions, traffic accident, hostilities or any local or national emergencies; invasions; obedience to any order or application of any competent authority or any other public authority, decision or government intervention, military action, revolutions, strikes, civil disorder, transport reduction; closed airports or any other event, circumstance or exceptional and catastrophic emergency that makes it impossible, illegal or prevents customers traveling) the company WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda. will not be held responsible for customers affected by the force majeure event, nor shall reimburse, or shall pay any fees, costs, expenses or any other value, booking changes or cancellations, per: a) any cancellation or change of reservation made by customers because of the force majeure event or; b) because it was not used part of the reserve due to the force majeure event.
The private driver is waiting for you in Lisbon.
We will take you to visit one of the most serene and unique landscapes in the world.
Check-in at the L’and Vineyards Hotel. By electing the wine as anchor of its inspiration, L'AND Vineyards Resort is a 5 star holiday village.
Starting at L'AND Vineyards Winery, a unique project inspired in wine, you will have the opportunity to take part in a beginner's wine course with introduction to wine tasting with a tour to the cellar and vineyards that represent the identity of the estate.
After the experience enjoy a relaxing wine massage in the SPA with wine grapes.
At the end of the day, you will enjoy a delicious dinner in a unique place, L'AND Vineyards Restaurant. The cuisine of Chef Michael Laffan, awarded a Michelin star in 2013, creates the restaurant menu inspired by the natural environment that surrounds the hotel, presenting dishes with influences from Alentejo in a contemporary interpretation, taking visitors on a gastronomic journey.
End of day.
Breakfast at the Hotel, followed by Check-out.
Continue your journey through Alentejo. You will visit the typical village of Arraiolos, the village of the famous and traditional Portuguese tapestry.
Then, continue to Monte da Ravasqueira. You will have the opportunity to visit one of the most traditional wine producing estates in the Alentejo region, and enjoy an amazing Picnic in the Vineyard.
Next Stop will be at Adega da Cartuxa. At 2 km from the historic center of Évora, World Heritage city, and 200 meters of the Cartuxa Convent which inspired its name, the Wine Tourism Cartuxa is located in the former refectory of the Jesuit retirement home, they taught at the University of Évora in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. You will have a visit to the cellar and 3 wines tasting Eugénio de Almeida Foundation Selection, accompanied by sausage, cheese, jam region and others delicacies. The experience also includes olive oil tasting.
Discover the city of Évora - World Heritage Site by UNESCO, there are several reasons of interest to visit, the Temple of Diana, the Lóios Church, the Chapel of Bones and the Cathedral are the essential sites.
Check-in at Convento do Espinheiro. Build in the XV century, Convento do Espinheiro was since early fascinating because its history, charm and rare beauty. Through centuries was one spot of election by the royal family whenever they moved to Évora. Luxuriously redecorated, the Convento do Espinheiro is today considered a national monument that works with renowned brand Luxury Collection of company Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
Enjoy Dinner (drinks not included) at Divinus Restaurant. Inside this 15th century monument, the Divinus Restaurant is located in the old cellar of the convent, where the symbiosis between history, authenticity and gastronomy is perfect.
End of day.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel followed by Check-out.
We will take you to visit the last wine estate in Alentejo before the return to Lisbon.
Lunch (drinks not included) is waiting for you in one the most important Vineyards in Alentejo - Herdade do Esporão Restaurant. The Herdade adopted an enthusiast kitchen's team that privileges the traditional gastronomy and the typical dishes of this region although not neglecting some contemporaneity, managing a cuisine that meets and exceeds the highest standards of quality and functionality.The wide terrace of the restaurant Herdade do Esporão ends where the vineyard begins, and allows to enjoy a panoramic view over a large lake.
After lunch, you will discover the historical heritage of the Esporão which features one of the most curious historic areas of the region. The Herdade of Esporão presents itself as an Wine Estate steeped in history, producer of outstanding quality wines. The Esporão vines are located in the heart of Reguengos de Monsaraz, where wines are more balanced and seductive, simultaneously thriving and pleasant, luxuriant and with a good ageing potential. If the vines are the lung of the Herdade do Esporão, the cellar is the heart that beats to the rhythm of the harvest and as the result of the work defined by the calendar and by the oenology team.You will travel to the Vineyards, discover the new sustainable planting techniques, the biological Vineyards and pioneering initiatives in the field of sustainability and taste the amazing wines. Complete the tour with the Visit to the Historic Center where you can contemplate archaeological pieces with about 5000 years of the Perdigões Archaeological Complex.
Drop-off in Lisbon.
End of the Tour.