Wine Tourism in Portugal Tours Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.tours.winetourisminportugal.com. This site is owned and operated by WINTP – Wine Tourism in Portugal, Lda. which has its registered office address at Rua de Gondarém, nº 782 - C, Foz do Douro 4150-373 Porto, Portugal.
- Anyone who accesses, browses and uses any website maintained by us including without limitation the website www.tours.winetourismportugal.com and our social networking pages or communicate with us either by telephone, electronically and/or by completing a reservation, is considered a user that acknowledges and consents that has read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
The booking of services included in this website shall be governed by these terms and conditions. Submission of payment to WINTP - WIne Tourism in Portugal, Lda signifies the acceptance of the terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions may be rectified whenever necessary, and apply to all our services which are available online, by e-mail, by phone, chat or through any mobile device. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are acquainted with the latest version.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the website for illegal purposes, including its modification, reproduction, copying or distribution.
Taxes are already included according to the legal tax in Portugal. The prices shown on the website www.tours.winetourismportugal.com or by other means provided by WINTP - WIne Tourism in Portugal (e-mail, phone, chat, skype, etc.) include VAT at the time of booking. Payment will be made in Euro (€).
- Supplements are paid by the client separately.
- Payment conditions:
Payment may be made by wire transfer or debit/credit cards from Visa or MasterCard.
50% of the total amount of the tour in the booking confirmation. Up to € 1.000 the deposit will be the total amount;
50% of the total amount of the tour at 45 days prior to the beginning of the tour.
Or 100% of the total amount of the tour in the booking confirmation if less than 45 days prior to the beginning of the tour.
- Booking Guarantee with Bank Transfer:
Payment should be made by bank transfer to:
Company: WINTP – Wine Tourism in Portugal, Lda.
Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos - Agência de Gabinete de Empresas do Porto
Bank Address: Praça D. João I, 165 - 2º Porto
NIB: 0035 0447 00699617 830 32
IBAN: PT50 0035 0447 00699617 830 32
The bank transfer proof should be sent to: email@example.com. The amount transferred must include the fees related to the bank transfer.
- Cancellation conditions and No-Show:
Cancellations up to 45 days prior the Tour: Non-refundable deposit (up to € 1.000 the deposit will be the total amount).
Cancellations less than 45 days prior the Tour or no show: 100% of the total booking will be charged.
No show policy: 100% of the total booking price will be charged.
It is recomended that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover you before, during and after your trip. WINTP - WIne Tourism in Portugal, Lda will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you or any member of your party before, during or after your trip as a consequence of inappropriate or insufficient travel insurance being purchased. If you have a policy of insurance you may find that a refund of your losses may be possible.
- Unpaid services
If users do not pay for the service booked, or revoke their payment, their claim concerning the benefits of the service will be omitted. This will be considered as a cancellation and subject to the conditions inherent to "Cancellation and No Show".
- Passports and Visas:
It is the responsibility of all users, regardless their nationality and destination, to become aware of the entry requirements for Portugal through the embassy or consulate. Visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, therefore we recommend that you check the requirements before departure. Clients should have in good order their personal or family documentation (identity card, military documentation, authorization for minors, passport, visas, certificate of vaccinations and other that might be required). WINTP - WIne Tourism in Portugal, Lda accepts no liability for the refusal to grant visas or denying entry permission to the client in Portugal; in these cases we will apply the conditions set out under " Cancellation and No Show”. Any and all costs that this situation may entail are responsibility of the client.
A road book will be sent on fully paid reservations.
- In the case of a force majeure event (are considered effects of force majeure event as follows: natural phenomena, natural disasters, fires, heavy rains, floods, volcanic eruptions, traffic accident, hostilities or any local or national emergencies; invasions; obedience to any order or application of any competent authority or any other public authority, decision or government intervention, military action, revolutions, strikes, civil disorder, transport reduction; closed airports or any other event, circumstance or exceptional and catastrophic emergency that makes it impossible, illegal or prevents customers traveling) the company WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda. will not be held responsible for customers affected by the force majeure event, nor shall reimburse, or shall pay any fees, costs, expenses or any other value, booking changes or cancellations, per: a) any cancellation or change of reservation made by customers because of the force majeure event or; b) because it was not used part of the reserve due to the force majeure event.
- With respect to the travel arrangements made in connection with this transaction, WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda., represents and acts as agent for disclosed principals and independent contractors, including transportation companies, tour operators, service companies, hotels, etc. WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda, is not responsible or liable for any acts, omissions, financial stability, delays or changes by any of these entities. Neither WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda nor any of its representatives shall be or become liable or responsible for any loss, injury, damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodations, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any extraordinary circumstances, including but not limited to acts of God, dangers incident to the sea, fire, breakdown in machinery, acts of governments, de jure or de facto, war, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, pandemics, medical quarantines, customs regulations, defaults, delays or cancellations of or changes in itinerary, routing or schedules from any cause beyond the control of the WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda, or from any loss or damage resulting from insufficient or improperly issued passports, visas or other documents.
- General provisions:
All software required for our services, made available or used by our portal as well as the intellectual property rights (including copyright) of the contents published on the portal, including, but not limited to: text, logos, images, videos and audio, website structure, texts, graphics, banners and buttons, among others, are property of WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda. and its suppliers or providers, unless otherwise stated. Its use by any means and in any form, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda. The breach of the aforementioned rights will result in taking immediate legal action against offenders.
By using our services, you agree to comply with all laws, statutes and regulations regarding the use of our services, exempting us from any liability.
Any disputes between users and partners regarding costs, quality of the services, facilities or other matters, will remain private between the parties of the contract, and will exclude any engagement of WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda.
The contents of the portal www.tours.winetourismportugal.com and all bookings made through our services shall be governed by the Portuguese law, as well as these terms and conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of any kind relating to them. For any legal issue that may arise from this contract, the competent court is court of the District of Porto, Portugal.
- Clients reviews:
WINTP- Wine Tourism in Portugal, Lda will send to all its clients a message (via email) at the end of the experience(s), asking them to complete a clients review form. By completing the form, you agree that the information (text and photos) can be used, fully or partially, on the portal or other social media platforms, newsletters, special promotions, applications or other channels for the marketing, promotion or improvement of service made available by WINTP- Wine Tourism in Portugal, Lda.
Claims will only be considered when received by registered letter to WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal, Lda, for a maximum period of 15 days after the end of the experience.
Facilities, guest services and amenities are provided at the discretion of the hotel and are subject to change without notice. Any additional costs such us minibar, city tax, etc, are the responsibility of the customer and are payable directly to the hotel. Room location, connecting rooms and bedding requests are not guaranteed and are based upon availability at time of check in.
- Physical disabilities:
Customers requiring special facilities, services or accommodations must disclose such needs to WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda. at time of reservation. Wheelchair-accessible transportation and accommodations may be requested, but cannot be guaranteed. Available accommodation standards vary by hotel and are not within the control of WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda.