This tour was designed for wine enthusiasts who want to discover the secrets of Port Wine. Visit Porto, one of the most original cities in Europe, and Vila Nova de Gaia, the place where the wine is stored and matured. In a half-day tour, we give you the opportunity to learn the history of some of the oldest Port Wine Cellars in the world, while enjoying a privileged view to the historic center of Porto - UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Prices and Available Options:
From € 45 (price per person)
The following prices in the table receive a € 5 discount.
Price per person
Group of 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 People
Group of 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 People
- Transportation in a motocycle with sidecar with private tourist guide
- 2 Entrances with guided visits and Port Wine Tasting at 2 renowned Port Wine cellars
- Different Port Wine tasting
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Pick up and drop off at the Hotel or at the Airport
- Personal expenses
- Flights or other means of transportation used to get to the starting point of the itinerary
- Other complementary services not included in the itinerary
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to confirmation according to availability. You will receive an email with the details of the reservation and after that (in a 48h period), a confirmation email.
- The confirmation Voucher includes complete information about the tour operator including contacts and directions.
- Reservation guaranteed with a credit card number.
- Tax is already included according to the legal tax in Portugal.
- Any supplements are paid separately.
- Payment: 50% of the total amount of the tour in the booking confirmation. 50% of the total amount of the tour at 45 days prior to the beginning of the tour. Or 100% of the total amount of the tour in the booking confirmation if less than 45 days prior to the beginning of the tour.
- Cancellation: Cancellations up to 45 days prior the Tour: Non-refundable deposit (up to € 1.000 the deposit will be the total amount). Cancellations less than 45 days prior the Tour or no show: 100% of the total booking will be charged.
- No show: 100% of the total booking price will be charged.
- In the case of a force majeure event (are considered effects of force majeure event as follows: natural phenomena, natural disasters, fires, heavy rains, floods, volcanic eruptions, traffic accident, hostilities or any local or national emergencies; invasions; obedience to any order or application of any competent authority or any other public authority, decision or government intervention, military action, revolutions, strikes, civil disorder, transport reduction; closed airports or any other event, circumstance or exceptional and catastrophic emergency that makes it impossible, illegal or prevents customers traveling) the company WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda. will not be held responsible for customers affected by the force majeure event, nor shall reimburse, or shall pay any fees, costs, expenses or any other value, booking changes or cancellations, per: a) any cancellation or change of reservation made by customers because of the force majeure event or; b) because it was not used part of the reserve due to the force majeure event.
Your day will begin in the Ribeira neighbourhood, the place where we will take you on a beautiful trip to Porto's historic centre, considered by UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996 in a charming vehicle and then to two Port Wine Cellars.
In each of the cellars we will provide different and enriching experiences that will turn you into a real connoisseur of the Port Wine history.
- Tour in Porto with private driver-guide in a charming vehicle
- Tour to world-renowned Port Wine Cellars
- Porto's Historic Centre - UNESCO's World Heritage Site
- Transportation in a charming vehicle
- Landscape of the magnificent Douro River
- Different wine experiences related to Port Wine