This tour was designed thinking about the lovers of the Portuguese wine and food and those who want to experience the essencial of Portuguese gastronomy and Port Wine's history and culture. With one of the most privileged views over the historic centre of Porto- UNESCO's World Heritage Site, we will take you on a journey about the history of the famous Port Wine, including Dinner at a modern Restaurant where you will be able to taste the best flavours of the Portuguese food.
- Tour to world-renowned Port Wine Cellars
- Porto's Historic Centre - UNESCO's World Heritage Site
- Wine lunch
- Port Wine Cocktail
- Different wine experiences relating to Port Wine
- Landscape of the magnificent Douro River
Prices and Available Options:
From € 85 (price per person)
- 3 Guided tours with Wine tasting at 3 renowned Port Wine cellars
- Different Port Wine tasting
- 1 Wine lunch with pre-set menu and drinks
- 1 Port Wine Cocktail
- All the insurances required by Turismo de Portugal
- Personal expenses
- Flights or other means of transportation used to get to the starting point of the itinerary
- Other complementary services not included in the itinerary
Feel Ready to Book this Tour?
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to confirmation according to availability. You will receive an email with the details of the reservation and after that (in a 48h period), a confirmation email.
- The confirmation Voucher includes complete information about the tour operator including phone numbers and places.
- Reservation guaranteed with credit card number.
- Tax is already included according to the legal tax in Portugal.
- Any suplements are paid separately.
- Payment: It will be charged 100% of the amount of the reservation when the reservation is confirmed.
- Cancellation: until 7 days prior to the date of the tour: it will be charged a 2,50% fee on the total amount of the reservation. Cancellation with less than 7 days prior to the tour date: it will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount.
- No show: it will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount.
- In the case of a force majeure event (are considered effects of force majeure event as follows: natural phenomena, natural disasters, fires, heavy rains, floods, volcanic eruptions, traffic accident, hostilities or any local or national emergencies; invasions; obedience to any order or application of any competent authority or any other public authority, decision or government intervention, military action, revolutions, strikes, civil disorder, transport reduction; closed airports or any other event, circumstance or exceptional and catastrophic emergency that makes it impossible, illegal or prevents customers traveling) the company WINTP - Wine Tourism in Portugal Lda. will not be held responsible for customers affected by the force majeure event, nor shall reimburse, or shall pay any fees, costs, expenses or any other value, booking changes or cancellations, per: a) any cancellation or change of reservation made by customers because of the force majeure event or; b) because it was not used part of the reserve due to the force majeure event.
The Tour will take place at Vila Nova de Gaia riverside, where you can enjoy one of the most beautiful landscapes of the historic city of Porto, considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1996.
End of the Tour
You will visit and taste the wines of three world-renowned Port Wine Cellars. This Tour will give you an opportunity to enjoy essencial experiences in the Port Wine Cellars.
Lunch will take place at Decastro Gaia Restaurant, a modern restaurant where you will enjoy a pre-set menu with the flavors of Portuguese gastronomy and a Port Wine Cocktail in a amazing rooftop with a 360º view over the cellars and the Douro River.
Feel Ready to Book this Tour?